Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new Chunky Monkey

I just wanted to quickly post some pics of our new baby girl! I have hardly had any time to do this, but figured I could get a few out there real quick.

Taylor Lynne Demcak was born March 29th 2010 at 1:15 p.m. weighing in at 9 lbs. 8 oz!!! (remember that she was almost a week late!) and 22 inches long. She is absolutely perfect and there were NO complications with her at all, and she's perfectly healthy. I had my own complications yesterday and had to go to the OR for a bit of surgery, but I will post more detailed information later about the whole event. I can't seem to have a baby without some drama.

I just wanted to post a few pictures real quick to just get her picture out there. Once I get a chance I will post some close up pics so you can see her better!






7 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie! The pictures are fabulous and we're glad she arrived without complications. What a lovely family! We wish you all the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is a CUTE chunky monkey! I can't wait to see her in just a couple of week! Way to go, momma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her name, her size and how cute your family looks all together! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that she is here! Glad you are both doing well and both healthy. You look beautiful and the family looks happy! Congrats on being a family of FOUR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous baby girl!!!!! Allie will be so proud..
    Congratulations Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, way to go mom!!! Man, having kids is not easy is it? So glad she is healthy and hope you are healing as well! Two kids is fun, you'll love it after about 3 months. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful Katie! And so are you! You look SO good! I'm glad to here things went better this time around. I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!