Monday, March 1, 2010

Yep I'm pretty big!

Well not a whole lot has been happening lately around here and I have become increasingly lazy with my blog posts. Who really wants to hear about a sore back, ribs that feel like their cracking or already broken and always in pain, trying to keep up energy for Singing time every Sunday in Primary, and just a lot of general fatigue! That's pretty much been my life the last month I guess.
Basically playing the waiting game at this point. Feeling huge! I can't believe I'm posting a picture of me, which I swear I'd never do....oh well. I hope it makes all you skinnies feel good about yourselves!

This is me as of today! Still have 3 weeks to go but kind of hoping it doesn't take that long.

5 comments:

  1. I am glad I checked your blog because you are so funny! At this moment I am at the opposite of the timeline, yet so tired and lounging on the couch while reading bou stories, now she is painting on paper while I am still lounging on the couch. Sooooo tired! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love your hair like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're still couponing I found a new blog that I love.
    hip2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! And you always have the cutest maternity clothes. When I was pregnant I just wore hoodies all the time. You've got style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! Are you still pregnant?! j/k you know I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!