Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just a bunch of pics

Since I don't have the patience or time to organize a bunch of pictures into a collage, (I tried to figure it out, and gave up after 5 mins) I figured I would just post a bunch of updated pictures from the last couple of days.
We got home from the hospital yesterday late afternoon and it was nice to be home. Luckily they didn't make me stay an extra day because of my complications. We were happy to be able to come home. Taylor is still an awesome baby and (no offense to Sam) is everything she wasn't. She loves to cuddle, sleeps alllll the time, and eats a ton! We still are trying to figure out who exactly she looks like. I see some Samantha in her, but I think she looks more Brewster-like. She is our little "chunky monkey" as we have been calling her and we love her tons!

Funny story: Yesterday I was feeding her on the couch and was in the middle of switching sides. Sam was paying attention to what I was doing and seemed a little curious about the whole thing. She came up to me as Taylor went to the other side, took her two little fingers and pinched me while saying "Beep Beep!!" It was a little painful but more hilarious than anything! ....funny kid!














5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful baby. She looks more like a Brewster baby--that perfectly round head! She's definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love the one of her in the yellow bow-she looks just like Dave! Hope you're all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! Could she get anymore perfect?!!! Katie!! Words really can't describe how yummy and beautiful she is, and I am usually a bias mother about my own babies, but she is a winner! I am so glad to see you guys are doing well. I'm sorry that I haven't been on to see sooner. I had been watching daily and than a week passed and sure enough you had her! Congratulations. Let me know when we can come and visit okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, Oh my goodness, she is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! (I can NOT believe that you had a 9lb baby!!!, it kills me to have 7lbers..;) Sorry for stocking you, but I wanted to know if you had had her yet, I am SO excited for you!!! I hope that Sam loves her, and that you are able to get any sleep... Good Luck!!! (... I still have pics that I need to send you of Sam from like 2 years ago...)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!