Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lara's Wedding!

A couple weeks ago was my beautiful cousin Lara's wedding! Dave and I were lucky to be able to go to the Temple to be at their sealing, and it was wonderful. The whole wedding was beautiful and I was so happy to be there with her. Growing up we always hung out during the summer vacations. We have always been close to the Taylor side of my family and have always enjoyed hanging out with all of them. I love Lara. Growing up I wanted to copy her in everything, clothing styles and hairstyles (I particulary loved the mushroom haircut!) :) We would pretend like we were twins all the time and even had a few matching outfits. I am so glad that she is married to a wonderful guy. They are a beautiful couple and I look forward to future double dates with them(if I ever get back to Utah). People know I am a homebody and I love when there are family get togethers. It's fun to catch up with family and see how they are doing. It helps that they are fun to be around as well. I love the Taylors (obviously enough that I named my second child after the family name!)



Dave and Scotty's missionary cutout. Dave has a love affair with him. He wants to be like Scotty when he grows up!

Strolling the Temple Grounds

I forget how beautiful the Salt Lake Temple is! Gorgeous

The Reception

My cousin Eric and his cute wife Jessica, whom Samantha attached herself to!

My friend Andy from High School and his (now) fiance Blair.

Our little surprised chubbo!

Angie and Me

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you! Hopefully your flight back went well!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!