Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Pictures

Well there was one day where we were all, for the most part, pretty cleaned up looking nice, so we thought we'd better take full advantage of it by taking some family pictures, mostly with Grandparents. I mean c'mon, when you're at the cabin you're roughing it. There's one bathroom to share between EVERYONE! Natalie and I were talking and figured both of us took 3 showers each in the week and one day that we were at the cabin! ahhh....Greasy!
Since having Taylor, we haven't had a family picture yet, and I figured I would take one even if it was just me and the girls. Eventually I will get one taken with Dave too, since he is a pretty important part of the fam, but for now at least I was able to get one okay pic with the girls and Sam not doing her fake smile.







4 comments:

  1. Cute photos! It was so great seeing Dave the other night! James and I were just laughing. Hope you had fun with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture with you and your girls. You are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your cabin posts! It was so much fun to be up there with you. Thanks for posting all of the cute pics. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow those pictures are so fun! I can't believe how many grandkids the Brewsters have now! What a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!