Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Finished!

After 2 1/2 months of trying to work on and finish this project I am finally done! Well I have a few small things I have to finish on it, but for now I am not going to worry about those things and I'm so happy to have Sam's Quiet Book done! I was worried I wouldn't get it done for Christmas but I made it, and now she will have it to open on Christmas Day. My pages are very basic mostly and I some didn't take nearly as long as others did. Hand sewing on 12 snaps to a page wasn't my favorite. But I had a lot of fun working on it with my friend and my sister in law. I got most of my ideas from Homemade By Jill (I love her website, she always puts tutorials on all her projects she does so you can do them too). And there are a few other websites out there where you can find help on making a quiet book. It was a good project for me to do, and I developed a new love for a magical thing called Wonder Under. It's awesome! Now I feel like I am a teensy bit more crafty but not by much. Next project? THE FELT PLAYHOUSE!! But not until after Christmas. How fun would that be?













































































.










1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness you little CRAFTY FACE!!! This is so adorable. I am very impressed by your creativity! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!