Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ha Ha!


ya know how sometimes you look at a picture and when you see it, you can't help but laugh? That is what happened when I saw this picture of Sam with her cousin Ethan! It made me crack up for a good 5 minutes. From the "get me out of here" look on Ethan's face, and Sam'squinty face with the huge bruise, it just made me giggle (okay more like laugh until I cried). I just can't look at it and not laugh.
It was one of those few pictures I took while we were in Utah with my Family for Thanksgiving. Of the few I did take, the ones I got were either weird with someone pulling a hilarious face (see Ethan) or capturing someone about to pick their nose (hahahahah Angie!) just kidding, she wasn't really about to pick her nose, it just looked like she did. Funny funny.







This was Thanksgiving Day when we had the kids make turkeys out of oreos!

1 comment:

  1. Those are funny! Annie saw that first picture and asked, "Why is Ethan scared of baby Sam?"
    Totally cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!