Monday, October 5, 2009

An update

I have been so bad at putting up blog posts lately, and I don't know why....laziness...yeah that's it.
My sister in law pointed out to me, and I totally forgot to write this but I finally do have a due date now. The big day?
MARCH 24TH 2010!!
Woo hoo! And we get to find out in a couple of weeks whether it's a boy or girl so we are pretty excited about that as well. There are a few birthdays in March in my family, so I'm hoping it doesn't fall on one of their days. My mother in law already shares her birthday on the 9th of March with one grandchild (which I know she is fine with) but I think two would be pushing it right? :) And then my Dad and my Mom's birthdays are both in March too. The odds are a little against me. But then again, if only I was living in Utah still, I can only imagine how many wonderful Backer's Cakes I would be able to enjoy!! (Note to family in Utah: feel free to send me a cake :) But then again....I kinda just had a little freak out! Only going on 16 weeks here, and I climb into bed, look down at my legs and feet.....swollen! What???!
So not cool.
Okay maybe it was due to the fact that I was sitting at a table for hours playing Nerts and Boggle with our friends, and then we ate Nachos and tasted our homemade apple juice. Those two things probably worked against me, but this isn't fair. I hope this doesn't happen from this moment on for the next 6 months. Aaaagggggh

Anyway besides pregnancy stuff, things are looking good. Getting busy again with apartment managing, getting excited for my sister Al to go on her mission in January to Panama! Being part of a new reorganized ward/stake where everyone in 4 wards were released from their callings and merged to form 3 new wards, happy to be done with the Primary program where I had to play the piano, Dave being called back to be the YM President, watching Sam play on her new bed all day that she loooooves! She's finally in a toddler bed and loves it! (I will post pics soon) and now trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Swollen feet I remember them well! With Annie, my feet were huge from 15 weeks on. Remember I borrowed your white tennis shoes for Nursing school, and I had to completely undo the laces and pull the tongue all the way out so my fat feet would fit. They just kind of molded around the shoe; kind of like it was stuffed with a bag o' pudding. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!