Thursday, October 8, 2009

My First Quiet Book Page!

I remember growing up, we had a quiet book that we had for church that I just loved. I'm pretty sure my Mom made it, but I loved the pages, especially the one where you could braid the girls hair.
So for the longest time I have been wanting to make one for Samantha, so I could play with it at church! I figured if I got started on it early I could get it done for her for Christmas. I was at my sister in laws the other day and we decided we could do it together. So the other day we got together, and put together our first page! I am so excited about it!




It's not completely finished yet, because I have to do some stitching for whatever I want to write for the page, but it's basically the cute velcro balloons that you can pull off and on. I have never used Wonder Under before, but it is awesome! It makes making a Quiet book easy...mostly.

Tomorrow I think I'll be working on something a little easier like the mitten page or the zipper ladybug. I'm finally feeling crafty again!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! You are being so crafty as a mommy!! I can't believe there is another little one on it's way. I am so so happy for you guys. Ummm... Katie! Why am I not on your little bloggy people on the side of your blog!? Is it because I didn't update for almost a year? Well I repented! Hey, are you coming to Utah any time? I really want to see you!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!