Monday, October 26, 2009

The Verdict Is In!

We finally found out today at our Ultrasound appointment that we are having our Second Baby GIRL!!
We are really excited and really I'm not surprised at all. I even had a dream last night that it would be a girl, and then I was completely sure! :)
I knew I would be happy either way, as of course everyone is, and I think it will be great for Sam to have a little sister to take care of.
And the other nice thing is already having some girl baby stuff so we won't have to buy nearly as much as we would have had to with a boy.
It's also funny to think about Dave, because now he will really have his hands full. I gues the only thing that makes me sad is that I will have another Daddy's girl on my hands. Another child that will prefer daddy over mom 100% of the time. I kid you not. It's the truth. Maybe this one will love me a little bit more. :)

Yay for Girls!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yay for girls is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. We've loved having two little boys so I'm sure it's the same way with girls! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on another girl!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!