Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January...bleh

Well I have been slow at blogging lately. Something about the busy time of Christmas and the long drag of January makes it so I don't want to do anything beyond what I have to. This is why resolutions are hard for me. I keep making them every year which I think is good, because if I stopped doing that, then I would be in a lot more trouble. Isn't January the worst? And it's not the funnest when every single day it just keeps raining. I am excited about the prospect of a new year and new challenges, opportunities, adventures.
Things I'm excited to see and look forward to in 2011: Allison coming home from her mission to Panama, a family vacation that isn't Utah, Idaho, or the coast....hmmmm where to go, Disneyland would be fun!, hopefully a new (and higher paying) job for Dave??? please please please, Taylor turning 1!, what?! Samantha turning 4!! Me turning twenty something, paying off more debt! getting in touch with my craftier side (or trying) with my new crafty tool I got for Christmas....The Silhouette!, Dave's 100 mile bike ride, and so many more things. I'm sure it will be another exciting year!
Here are some Christmas pics from our trip to Utah (with Dave!) this year. Good Times!








3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Sam in the hat. It looks like it should be on the front of a Christmas card. I wish, wish, WISH we lived closer so we could work on our craftier side together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Sounds like you've got exciting things coming! Did I mention that we're having our third baby and it's a boy? Hilarious! So I guess our kids can date someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, you are so beautiful, and are you darling girls. I love the pic of you with your mom and sis. Makes me miss family.:) I was thinking we need to get together some time and maybe just maybe pull out some kind of craft we need to finish...but that might have to be a night when the kids are in bed??:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!