Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Am The Biggest Loser!

Happy New Year!
New Year. New Resolutions. New TV shows!!
Isn't everyone's resolution EVERY YEAR to lose a few lbs.??
Well now you can watch my friend Sarah do that on National Television!!

One of my best friends growing up is on Season 11 Biggest Loser!! Woo hoo go Sarah!
It's not surprising to see her on TV, she just has one of those great personalities perfect for tv! And now she is really going out of her comfort zone by sharing her emotional struggles with weight, getting pregnant and having miscarriages, and wearing a sports bra with tight shorts on a national television show! Wow. I couldn't do that. Some of the news tv shows like Access Hollywood are calling her "The Woman to Watch"!
Watch Sarah and her mom compete on the Biggest Loser that starts tonight on NBC!

GOOOOO SARAHHHHH!!

1 comment:

  1. Watched it! She did awesome!!! Pretty sweet that you know her. I'm a fan of BL- isn't it such an inspirational show? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!