Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter weekend

Just thought I would post a few more pictures from Easter this last Sunday. It was pretty low key of course and it was nice that it was also General Conference weekend. My mom was still in town and we had a little Easter Hunt in between Conference sessions. Sam had fun, and we figured we should dress her and Taylor up a bit since it was Easter. It was a good day, but also sad because my mom had to go home that day too. I am grateful she could stay as long as she could, and she was incredibly helpful to us. Thanks Mom!










3 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE Taylor's little Easter outfit! That sweater is so cute, and of course Sammie looks like such a little sweetheart. I can't get over that little kitchen.
    Glad you guys had fun and mom was able to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAHHH! Taylor looks just like you! I am not even just saying that! She TOTALLY looks like you! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I didn't know you had her- my family is really slow on the updates. She's such a cutie- love her name!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!