Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN!

First of all, this little movie is something my family always watched every Halloween, because my dad grew up watching it too! It's the Donald Duck Trick or Treat video with the witch, and I love it! Sammy and I were watching it over and over the other day while making sugar cookies. That and the Bing Crosby narrated "Ichabod Crane"...another goodie.


Happy Halloween! Not much to say, just a lot of fun. This year Sam was a ladybug and Taylor was a Flower. Both very cute. Sam had a fun party at her Preschool where they danced around the gym in their costumes, went trick-or-treating to all the teachers, sang songs for all the parents, and ate candy! She loved it, and it was so much fun watching her.



Friday night we had our Ward Halloween Party which is always fun, and they did the trunk or treat, which I love, and Sam went trick-or-treating again with her friend Cara, who was dressed up as Simba!



Then on Saturday, we went down to Salem to celebrate an early birthday for Dave with his family, and we took Sam to their ward Halloween party, where they had another trunk-or-treat, and it was huge! I think it was a stake trunk-or-treat or something. So Sam has plenty of candy, and I don't feel bad about not taking her out tonight.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Did you go dressed as a hottie for Halloween? You look great! Sam and Taylor look so stinkin' cute in there costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!