Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oi! My back

This week has been fun...but very painful. I have realized that I am an old lady because last week I threw my back out! And a few hours later played a double header with my co-ed soccer team! Looking back I probably shouldn't have done that. I took the two girls to a parade last Saturday and went to pick up Taylor...and zing! Wow I have a really bad back, although have you seen the size of that baby lately?! It's no wonder I threw my back out. So this week I have been so sore and in a lot of pain, but have still been trying to keep moving. I think I need a couple of really good days to rest my back.
I still tried to do some fun things with the girls this week. I took the girls to the zoo the other day because it was the baby elephants birthday! We were sitting down for the bird show they were putting on, and they have the birds fly across the audience to a podium. Well this one big hawk missed his mark and went into a tree, where a lady was sitting under and was about to eat her lunch. Right as she is about to take a bite, plop! The hawk aimed a deuce all over this lady and her food! It was so sad, but I could not stop laughing!! poor lady.


The next day we went to a fun lunch with some ladies in the ward. We hung out eating, while all the kiddos ran around playing. It was so much fun and even the babies had a party hanging out together lying on a blanket. There's something so rejuvenating about hanging out with women and jabbering! Fun!



And last week Sammy got a haircut that she was in desperate need of. Now she has a cute little bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dave and I have been married four years and live in Portland, Oregon where Dave works downtown for Bank of the West. We have a little girl Samantha who is a fun-loving 1 year old!